M20071 sets the standard for GNSS modules. It maximises performance using a next-generation chip and filtering components, resulting in best-in-class power consumption and precision. It features:
• Built-in LNA and SAW filter.
• Next-generation MediaTek flash chip (AG3335MN), bringing unmatched power efficiency and GNSS performance.
• Multi-constellation receiver for GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS.
• AIC (Active interference cancellation) for effective narrow-band interference cancellation.
• EASY (Embedded Assisted System) orbit prediction system.
• EPO (Extended Prediction Orbit) service, featuring 30-day orbit predictions.
M20071 part of GNSSNOVA, Antenova’s new family of low power, high precision GNSS modules. Looking for an antenna to go with M20071? Try Sinica for high precision applications, or Agosti, best for devices with small PCBs.